Jun 15, 2021
Nancy Rainosek is the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for the State of Texas. She knows all about ransomware incident response. Her team played a key role in remediation after a coordinated ransomware attack hit 22 state agencies in Texas in a single day.
1. What was that ransomware day like for Rainosek and...
May 25, 2021
Josh Jackson is Founder and Executive Director of the AI Association, which advocates for the furtherance of artificial intelligence and automation in the United States. In this wide-ranging discussion about AI, Jackson unpacks the following:
1. How should we define artificial
2. Where is the intersection...
May 18, 2021
Shawn Tuma is a nationally known "breach quarterback" or "incident response coach" who walks victimized companies through the fallout of a ransomware attack. In this episode, he discusses the following:
1. What stages do organizations and security teams experience during a ransomware attack?
2. Would making ransomware...
May 11, 2021
Join a CISO panel for a fast-moving discussion around the following questions:
1. The state of cybersecurity: what
can we understand from security's rise and the rise of the
2. What does the business need more of from security teams? And what about from security leaders?
3. Are InfoSec job postings way out of line...
May 4, 2021
2020 was a "blender" year, during which data privacy and cybersecurity seemingly took a backseat to the other major, pressing health and social issues. As more and more people are getting vaccinated and we reemerge into a world that looks a lot different (i.e. new laws and regulations, new threats, etc.), we need to...