Sep 15, 2020
In this episode, we are partnering with the non-profit Cybercrime Support Network (CSN) to raise awareness as part of their Youth and Cybercrime Week.
We interview Cam, who was arrested for cyberattacks when he was 14 years old and now works as a cybersecurity professional. How did he get into cybercrime and then into a role defending against it? What advice does he have for young people?
Also, we speak with Kristin Judge, CEO of Cybercrime Support Network, about how we can help direct kids to use their hacking and cyber skills for good. She also shares how kids, teens, and even college students are becoming victims of cybercrime themselves. Plus, where can individuals and SMBs turn for help if they are victims of cybercrime.
• Cybercrime Support Network: https://cybercrimesupport.org
• Kristin Judge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristin-judge-1108b624
• Trend Micro's Close the Gap program: https://www.trendmicro.com/closethegap
• Trend Micro's Zero Day Initiative: https://www.zerodayinitiative.com
• SecureWorld VIRTUAL conferences: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/events
The SecureWorld Sessions podcast gives you access to people and ideas that impact your cybersecurity career and help you secure your organization.