Aug 11, 2020
In this episode, we are speaking with Joshua Cloud, Director of Information Security at NFI, as he answers three important questions for us:
1. What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
2. What is Machine Learning (ML)?
3. How can we use AI and ML in cybersecurity and cyber defense?
Also, new research, just published by Trend Micro, our premiere podcast partner, on unveiling critical security flaws in programmable industrial machines.
• Research: Trend Micro report, "Hidden Risks of Industrial Automation Programming." https://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/us/security/news/internet-of-things/unveiling-the-hidden-risks-of-industrial-automation-programming
• Joshua Cloud on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-cloud/
• SecureWorld VIRTUAL conferences: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/events
• SecureWorld Remote Sessions webcast briefings: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/resources?cat=remote-sessions
The SecureWorld Sessions podcast gives you access to people and ideas that impact your cybersecurity career and help you secure your organization.