Apr 13, 2021
In this episode, Mark Eggleston, Vice President and CISO/CPO of Health Partners Plans, speaks with security leaders about cyber resiliency, the return to the workplace, combatting nation-state cyber threats, pandemic lessons that can fuel digital innovation, and mental health in cybersecurity. Panelists include:
• Anahi Santiago, CISO,
ChristianaCare Health System
• Joshua Cloud, Director of Information Security, NFI
• Nick Falcone, CISO, University of Pennsylvania
• Todd Bearman, VP & CISO, Global Infrastructure and Security Solutions, TE Connectivity
• Trend Micro publication, Preventing Ransomware While Working from Home
• SecureWorld virtual conferences: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/events
The SecureWorld Sessions podcast gives you access to people and ideas that impact your cybersecurity career and help you secure your organization.
Thank you to Trend Micro, a global leader in cloud and XDR security, for being our premier podcast partner.