Jun 16, 2020
In this episode, we discuss in depth the cybersecurity risks that come from insiders. What does a malicious insider threat look like? How about the accidental insider threat? How can executives become accidental insider threats? And more.
Hear insights from these experts:
• Dr. Larry Ponemon of the
• Sudeep Venkatesh, Chief Product Officer, Egress
• John Grim, Head of Research, Development, and Innovation, Verizon Threat Research Advisory Center
• Dr. Chris Pierson, Founder & CEO, BlackCloak
Also, Trend Micro shares mitigation techniques for PowerShell-based malware and attacks.
• Trend Micro paper, "Tracking, Detecting, and Thwarting
PowerShell-based Malware and Attacks":
• SecureWorld web conference, "Are We Taking the Insider Threat Seriously Enough?": https://www.secureworldexpo.com/resources/insider-threat-giving-the-attention-it-deserves
• Fireside chat with Dr. Larry Ponemon of the Ponemon Institute (podcast): https://www.secureworldexpo.com/resources/larry-ponemon-interview-podcast
• SecureWorld Remote Sessions webcast briefings: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/resources?cat=remote-sessions
• Deep dive web conferences: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/resources?cat=web-conferences
The SecureWorld Sessions podcast gives you access to people and ideas that impact your cybersecurity career and help you secure your organization.