Oct 7, 2021
In this SecureWorld Sessions podcast bonus episode, three Chief Information Security Officers play a game show around modern cyber resilience. What is cyber resiliency, how do you align it with business objectives, and is it possible a unicorn won this battle of the CISOs?
Contestants include Ricardo Lafosse, CISO, The Kraft Heinz Company; Michael Boucher, Americas CISO, JLL; and Glenn Kapetansky, Interim CISO, University of Chicago Medical Center, and CSO, Trexin Group.
Thank you to Trend Micro, a global leader in cloud and XDR security, for being our premier podcast partner and providing new research for this episode.
• Trend Micro report, "Attacks from All Angles: 2021 Midyear Cybersecurity Report": https://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/us/security/research-and-analysis/threat-reports/roundup/attacks-from-all-angles-2021-midyear-security-roundup
• Ricardo Lafosse on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ricardolafosse
• Michael Boucher on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-boucher-55771a
• Glenn Kapetansky on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kapetansky
• SecureWorld conferences: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/events
The SecureWorld Sessions podcast gives you access to people and ideas that impact your cybersecurity career and help you secure your organization.