May 25, 2021
Josh Jackson is Founder and Executive Director of the AI Association, which advocates for the furtherance of artificial intelligence and automation in the United States. In this wide-ranging discussion about AI, Jackson unpacks the following:
1. How should we define artificial
2. Where is the intersection of cybersecurity and AI?
3. What does the AI arms race look like, and what about AI ethics?
4. What if your organization does not have an AI strategy?
• Trend Micro report on ICS Security: https://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/us/security/news/internet-of-things/keeping-cyber-risk-under-control-spotting-and-thwarting-ics-threats
• Josh Jackson on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshjacksonco
• SecureWorld virtual conferences: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/events
The SecureWorld Sessions podcast gives you access to people and ideas that impact your cybersecurity career and help you secure your organization.
Thank you to Trend Micro, a global leader in cloud and XDR security, for being our premier podcast partner.